Saturday, August 6, 2016

T.T.F.F.C. & The Doc:

This morning's shave was excellent. Through The Fire Fine Craft is an amazing soap and should be in every ones shaving arsenal. This is my mixed soap container and it seems to pair with Clubman perfectly. And these Perma-Sharp blades are great and extremely comfortable in the doc:


I didn't get a squeaky clean shave because I only did 2 passes and a neck touch up. The doc is a great razor, but once again my barbed wire like beard strikes yet again. So I am going to be upgrading my DE safety razors a little bit. I've been looking at PAA's Symetry Open Comb, I've also been looking at slants and I've really been taking a closer look at the Muhle R41 which I'm told is the most aggressive DE safety razor I can get which is just about what I need now. I'd rather have a single pass daily shave with a mild blade in an aggressive razor than to make 2.5+ passes to get somewhat clean and get irritation.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...