Thursday, August 4, 2016

Resolution & The 209:

This morning's shave was just great. Soap Commander always delivers top notch performance. And this was their 2014 Holiday edition if I remember correctly and it's no longer available. This resolution soap has a scent of Frasier Fir, Mistletoe, and Semi Sweet Cranberries. And to give this shave a crisp and cool post shave feel, I paired it with Barbasol brisk aftershave:


The 209 did great but I do need to get a finishing stone here before long. 2 to 3 sessions on the Norton 8K isn't enough to remove my beard now despite that this morning's shave was only 3 passes. I'm looking at a small 6 by 2 inch Suehiro 1/3 combo stone and Shapton's line stones. I'm also looking at a natural slate from Jonathan Coe of Coe Whetstone over on FB.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...