Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Reflection & The Doc:

Today's shave was phenomenal. Soap Commander's "Reflection" delivered yet another top shelf performance. This soap has an Oakmoss & Sage scent to it and it pairs extremely well with both Skin Bracer and Barbasol Brisk aftershaves. I went with Barbasol Brisk:


The doc done extremely well, but I do need to find a blade that will last longer in it than the Feather DE blades do. I got a very nice post shave feel in just 3 passes but I can also tell that it's time to switch the blade out yet again. I'm more than confident that I can get 1 more shave out of it, but it wouldn't be comfortable.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...