Thursday, August 18, 2016

Barbercide Restocked:

Last month, I ran out of Barbicide. That's about how long I go before making a fresh jar of it since I'm the only one who uses it. And since I have no plans of starting a honing service and the fact that I don't work in a barbershop, this small bottle will probably last me rest of the year. The mixing ratio is 1 U.S. quart of boiling water to 2 U.S. Fluid Ounces of Barbicide and it shines and cleans a razor up better than anything I've seen. And all you do after a 10 minute soak is rinse with ordinary tap water and wipe off what ever you were soaking with a towel or cloth of some kind:


I pat the razor blades dry to keep from getting cut but this stuff does an excellent job at removing the wax/glue spots from DE blades as well.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...