Monday, August 15, 2016

Play it Again Sam & The 209:

This morning's shave was perfect. Once again Through The Fire Fine Craft by Maria Arman has delivered yet another top shelf performance. This morning I went with their "Play it again Sam" scented soap which has a ginger and lime scent to it. Now to my nose, 3 beverages come to my mind when I smell this awesome soap which are ginger ale, Sprite, and a fresh made margarita with freshly cut limes. And since I wanted a cooling effect with this shave, I paired this soap with my Aqua Velva Classic ice blue aftershave:


The 209 was perfect this morning. I got a squeaky clean ice rink post shave feel after 3 passes and a touch up on one trouble spot which was on the bottom right side of my chin area. That seems to be one of my worst trouble spots. The meet up is also looking much better after I realized I was only 5 hours away one way instead of 8. So there's still a good chance that I will be able to make it. I'll know more later on.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...