Monday, December 12, 2016

Kai Captain Titan Milds :

Much better is all I can say about this combo. The only mistake I made today was that I made one too many passes. But this was much more enjoyable than the Feather Artist Club blades were. These blades wanted to glide across the skin while the Feather AC blades wanted to dig into your skin and in some cases, pull the hair out. Plus with the larger handle, this razor had no problem going through my beard at all. So the added weight was a huge help:


This specific combo will be a 1.5 pass type of shave which is what I've been trying to achieve as of late. Get a super close shave that's super comfortable and more than socially acceptable with less than 2 passes. That has been my goal for a while now. This razor and the Muhle R41 fall into the 1 pass shave category mainly because they're so efficient.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...