Friday, December 30, 2016

Vision & The Gem SE:

Today's shave was great. Today is also Darren Seibert's birthday so in his honor, I went with Soap Commander and our personal favorite, Vision which has an incredible scent of aqua, amber and mint. The soap doesn't have any menthol itself but the aftershave balm does which puts the post feel over the top. I usually pair these up with Aqua Velva but my skin is a little bit on the dry side. So I will be using aftershave balms for a while to keep my skin from completely drying out:


The Gem SE razor with the fresh coated stainless steel blade was awesome. Stropping it before the 1st use did help quite a bit. And 5 shaves is my limit on a blade which I really like. Normally I'm doing good to get 2 out both a DE blade and a Gem Blue Star blade.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...