Monday, December 12, 2016

Mail Call #1 of 2:

The first mail call is from Maggard Razors. Even though I enjoyed the very 1st blade out of the Feather Professionals, the 2 following blades out of that pack tore me a new one in the hawk. So I did a blade exchange with a friend and I tried the Feather Proguards which gave me the same results. I'm NOT about to try the Super Professionals in the hawk. In fact I have a small scar from those blades when I tried them in my Feather Artist Club Kamasori. So I ordered these Kai Captain Titan Mild Pink blades. These should be a huge help:


And as usual, they are fast to ship. Both Maggard Razors & Maria Arman over at Through The Fire Fine Craft soaps often beat USPS own tracking system:


These blades are a bit more expensive than the Feather AC blades are at $21.04 shipped, but I don't mind because they will last much longer than a DE blade will. The shave itself along with the post shave feel will tell the story which I will let you guys know in another blog post. But I can honestly say that I've not heard one complaint about these blades in the hawk.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...