Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Play it Again Sam & The Gem SE:

Today's shave was good. It's also Tuesday which means that Through The Fire Fine Craft by Maria Arman which I was also craving. This "Play it again Sam" scent is amazing. I get a ginger ale and club soda with fresh lime type of scent and to me, Clubman goes perfectly with it which is what I finished off today's shave with:


The Gem SE done good today but I can definitely say that 2 shaves is my limit with these Gem Blue Star blades. The first pass wasn't too bad at all but I did end up stropping the blade before my 2nd pass which helped some but not a lot. So tomorrow's shave will be with the Ted Pella stainless blades that I got from Razor Blades & More.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...