Saturday, December 17, 2016

Mail Call:

That was fast. Today's mail call is from West Coast Shaving Supplies. After speaking to Marty Pape about SE blades specifically these along with a couple of others that I've ordered, I went ahead and placed and order for these Gem Blue Star single edge blades to go with my Clog Proof Micromatic SE razor that my grandmother gave me 2 years ago:


These guys are fast. This mail call wasn't scheduled to arrive until this coming Monday which is mind blowing. I love it when I get stuff early:


This will hopefully be better than those drug store monsters which tore me a new one:


So I'm very pleased with this mail call so far. I see people using these razors a lot and how they're enjoying the shaves with them and I didn't want to miss out. And they'll get a good test considering that I will have 2 days worth of beard growth which is quite a bit for me considering how fast my beard grows. Marty also recommended the Ted Pella stainless steel coated SE blades which I ordered from Razor Blades & More. They've not shipped just yet.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...