Sunday, December 11, 2016

Purpose & The Doc:

Today's shave was great. It's also Sunday which means that Soap Commander Sunday is in full effect. I was also craving a "Bay Rum" soap so I went with their "Purpose" scented soap. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with the matching aftershave balm which to me Soap Commander balms are the best in the industry in my opinion:


Phoenix Artisan Accoutrement's double open comb razor or the doc as I call it, is back in the rotation. I've kindly had it on the back burner for while but it done an exceptional job today. I got an ice rink type of post shave in just 3 passes. These blades are great in the doc. I also got a bit of a surprise today when I clicked the tracking number from West Coast Shaving with my order. They're as fast as Maggard Razors and Maria Arman of TTFFC is. My order is scheduled to arrive tomorrow and I wasn't expecting it to arrive until Wednesday. Both Maria Arman & Maggard Razors often beat USPS' own tracking system so for all I know it's already here at the post office and hasn't been put in my box yet. So with that being said, I can't wait to get tomorrow's mail.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...