Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Armada & The Jr. Torrey:

Today's shave was good. It's also Tuesday which means that Through The Fire Fine Craft by Maria Arman was up in the rotation. I went with her Armada scented soap which has a Vintage Old Spice scent. I don't have the matching aftershave splash but I do have Soap Commander and their Endurance aftershave balm which is also a Vintage Old Spice scent:


The Jr. Torrey was okay but it needs to be re honed so I will be hitting the stones later on. I also decided to stick with the rough and smooth leather only on my strop. The nylon webbing took a crap on me and needs to be replaced and no more than I used it, I figured that the smooth and rough leather is really all that I need. I ended up doing a full 3 passes before getting a decent shave. So there might be a quick honing session later on.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...