Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Grape Soda & Steampunk Wedge:

Today's shave was pretty good. Catie's Bubbles performed flawlessly as usual and their "knee high to grape" is an intoxicating and a very delicious smelling grape soda scent. To top off this shave, I went with Aqua Velva classic ice blue aftershave splash:


The Steampunk wedge wasn't too good for some reason or another. I'll take a look at it later to see what is going with it. I may send it out to be re honed but I'm really not sure just yet. So after 2.5 passes and not seeing my beard disappear, I grabbed my Gillette Fusion travel razor and finished off my shave with 1 pass which got it close with zero razor burn.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...