Friday, December 9, 2016

C.O. Bigelow & The DE 89:

This morning's shave was great. The C.O. Bigelow cream was great and very refreshing. The Menthol & Eucalyptus scent is awesome (Proraso Green) and it's very helpful when you have a cold and/or other sinus issues as well. To finish off this shave, I paired it with Barbasol Brisk to add a slight amount of extra chill to the post shave on this cold day:


The DE 89 was perfect. I managed to get a squeaky clean post shave feel in just 2 passes. Pretty soon I will have enough wet shaving razors to have a full 7 day set which will include DE, SE, and straight razors. I may already have enough, but I've not really counted to be honest about it. And it won't be long before I'll be using strictly natural water stones after using my synthetics to set the bevel if needed. The stone that has caught my eye is the Apache Strata.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...