Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Armada & The DE 89:

Today is Tuesday which means that Through The Fire Fine Craft by Maria Arman gets used. And for today I went with her Armada scented soap which is a Vintage Old Spice scent. I also paired it with my 2002 edition of my Old Spice aftershave splash and I finished it off with Soap Commander's "Endurance" which is also a Vintage Old Spice scent:


The DE 89 was perfect today especially after a hot shower. I got a squeaky clean post shave in just 3 passes and I got almost no burn from the aftershave splash which is a good thing. I'm still considering getting a slant but next pay day I will be looking at some new blades for the hawk and a new and much heavier handle for the hawk. More on that in another blog post.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...