Friday, November 11, 2016

Jack Frost & The Steampunk Wedge:

Today's shave was great. I couldn't think of a better soap to use with my vintage razor than Steambath Factory with a Steampunk inspired logo and their Jack Frost scent is outstanding. The scent is warm sugar and vanilla with a little hint of peppermint which has a very nice chilling effect to it and it's great for a cold to. And I went with Aqua Velva classic ice blue aftershave to give it an extra chill and freshness to this shave:


I would love to officially go on record stating that I love wedges. The glide is so much better and the silence is amazing. The only drawback to this specific razor is its weight. This one here is a little too light so the 5/8's size is out. Even though I enjoy the maneuverability, my beard is too tough and needs that extra weight to be removed efficiently.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...