Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Feather Pros Are Out:

After yesterday's shave, I have decided to say Adios to these Feather Artist Club Professional blades. The last 5 shaves have been evil and a couple of them were very bloody too. So until I get paid again, the Hawk is going on the shelf until then when I can get some other blades along with another handle to add some more weight:


This specific pack of blades has also acted like the Schick Injector blades that I tried a while back when I got a dud for a blade which turned out to be the only reason I didn't get cut that day. And that is weird because unlike the Schick Injector blades, these have been consistant. So for you Hawk users, go with the Kai Captain Titan Mild Protouch MG blades or the Feather Proguard blades which is the same as these blades here only they're wrapped in a wire guard to reduce nicks and cuts which is what I need to keep using my Hawk singe edge razor.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...