Sunday, November 13, 2016

Vision & The DE 89:

Today's shave was blissful. After a nice and relaxing hot shower, I went with my top shave which is Soap Commander and their Vision scented soap. It has an aqua, amber and mint scent to it. There's no menthol in the soap but there is in the matching aftershave balm which is what I finished the shave off with after applying my usual aftershave splash:


The DE 89 was excellent. The 2nd and 3rd shaves on these Perma-Sharp DE blades are a sweet spot and usually I get away with just 2 passes. Not quite an ice rink, but a nice, close, and comfortable shave which is more than socially acceptable.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...