Thursday, November 3, 2016

Latha Limon & The Hawk:

Today's shave was great. I needed a Barrister & Mann fix and I went with their "Latha Limon" which has an incredible lemon, orange, and rose scent to it. You would think that these don't go together but the orange and rose really make the lemon pop out in the scent. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with Aqua Velva ice blue aftershave splash:


The hawk started off rough. Even though stropping the blade yesterday helped some, it wasn't enough. So I put in a new blade which was a night and day difference for the better even compared to the other blade on its first shave. I'm not going to be shaving for a few days so please don't worry, I'm not quitting the hobby anytime soon.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...