Monday, November 28, 2016

Fougere' Santal & The Hawk:

Today's shave was okay. After a nice hot shower, I went with good old Reef Point Soaps and their Fougere' Santal which pairs extremely well with Brut aftershave splash. The scent is a nice clean Fougere' scent with a little hint of sandalwood undertones:


The hawk had no problems at all removing 4 day's worth of beard growth. Unfortunately, these Feather Proguard blades were basically the same as the Feather Professional to me and my skin type. More details following in another blog post. Other than some weepers, this was a very nice 2.5 pass shave that was close but not quite a squeaky clean post shave.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...