Thursday, November 24, 2016

Kilted Tiki & The Jr. Torrey:

Happy Thanksgiving ladies and gentlemen. Today I went with good old Tiki Bar and their Scotch whiskey based soap, Kilted Tiki which has a smoked peat moss scent. They use actual Scotch whiskey to make this soap and it's incredible. And to add a refreshing and cooling touch to this shave, I went with Aqua Velva classic ice blue aftershave splash:


The Jr. Torrey done good until I got to the neck touch up pass which I ended up hitting the .5 pasted strop for 10 round trips and that helped immensely. But my tough beard has already dulled the razor significantly after only a handful of shaves. So I will probably be hitting the stones here before long. Right now I'm waiting on a surprise.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...