Friday, November 18, 2016

Pipe Smoke & The DE 89:

Today's shave was phenomenal. I was craving a tobacco scented soap so I went with Uncle Jon's Pipe Smoke. It has a cherry pipe tobacco, vanilla and spices scent to it. And to finish off this shave, I went with my usual go to aftershave splash which can be seen below:


The DE 89 did great and I've got one more shave left on this specific blade before having to switch it out for a fresh blade. I threw out the other blades that I had laying around mainly because I had already tried them in 2 different razors and have pretty much met my go to blades which are the Perma-Sharps. Those seem to work best for me and my skin.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...