Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Bluegrass & The 70's Superspeed:

Today's shave was great. It's also Tuesday which means that Through The Fire Fine Craft was up next in the rotation and I went with their bluegrass scent. The scent of this soap is sweet grass and vetiver. And to me it goes extremely well with Clubman original aftershave splash:


The 1970's Gillette superspeed done extremely good with the Perma-Sharp blades. I got an ultra fine shave in just 2 passes. I could have went back and got my neck area again but I decided not to. This was a really good shave and I'm thinking about getting some other blades to try in the superspeed. Specifically the Gillette Silver Blues.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...