Sunday, November 20, 2016

Fortitude & The Jr. Torrey:

This morning's shave was awesome. After a nice and relaxing hot shower, I went with Soap Commander and their fabulous Fortitude scented soap. The scent is aged tobacco, aged hay, and dark rum. To finish off this shave, I paired it with their bay rum scented aftershave balm which is called "purpose" which seems to go perfectly well with this soap:


The Jr. Torrey was really good this morning and had no trouble mowing through 2 days worth of growth. I did do 5 round trips on the pasted side of my strop and 10 round trips on the smooth leather before shaving. I ended up getting a very nice shave in 3 passes. Not quite a squeaky clean shave, but it's pretty close and comfortable.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...