Thursday, November 24, 2016

Fried Turkey Results:

Well it's finished. I didn't have a boil over or anything and it's delicious. 41 minutes and 20 seconds, and we're having a delicious turkey along with some fresh baked butter yeast rolls, green beans, and stuffing. I'm so stuffed now that it's pathetic:


The turkey was crispy on the outside and it sprayed some juice when I cut into it. Once it was cut, I almost didn't need a knife and since I cooked some onion rings and a sweet onion before the turkey, a little hint of onion flavor was present when you bit into it:


You also needed a napkin when you took a bite because the meat was really juicy. Wow what a meal. I always eat too much at Thanksgiving dinner. God bless and Happy Thanksgiving.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...