Wednesday, November 2, 2016

C.O. Bigelow & The Hawk:

Today's shave was rough. I don't know exactly what I mowed off but it bled something fierce and this blade tugged and pulled something fierce too. More on that in another blog post. But today I went with C.O. Bigelow and their Menthol & Eucalyptus cream which I need to stock up on because I'm nearly out of it. And I finished off the shave with Skin Bracer:


As I stated earlier, the hawk mowed something off and it bled something evil. It also tried to chew my neck area up. Good thing that the cream I used today is slick. I'm not too happy with the resulting post shave I got today either. So I did a little something that should help with the tugging and pulling. There's also the possibility that I got a bad blade too which is why I love straight razors. If the edge is bad, I can always touch it up on either a 12K stone or a .5 pasted strop. With these blades, they're either good or they're not. I'll see if my solution worked or not tomorrow.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...