Monday, November 28, 2016

I Deleted My FB Group:

Today I decided to delete my Face Book group. Between having to deal with a couple of trolls earlier today along with the circumstances as to why I decided to create this group, I felt it was best to delete it. Plus another reason is that come first of the year, I would be a one man gang and I'm in a lot of groups. So this will also be easier on me as well. I'm NOT leaving the hobby or other groups. I just won't be managing anything in that regard:


Before I deleted this one and cut back some, I was in a lot of groups. I forget how many I was in at one point. But I can tell you that is was north of 20 face book groups. Now I am down to just 7 and that does include the 2 Google+ communities. To delete a face book group, you must be an admin and remove everyone first and then leave your own group which will delete it and all of the content contained in the group gets deleted as well. It was fun, but it was time for me to relax a bit and get away from spending too much time in front of my laptop. So I will continue to do blog post and share them in the other groups I'm a member of.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...