Saturday, November 12, 2016

Grape Soda & The DE 89:

Man oh man what a great shave. Catie's Bubbles is an amazing soap and their "Knee High To a Grape" scent is phenomenal and it's one of their seasonal soaps which is a grape soda scent. They usually have it around summer time. And to finish off the shave, I paired it with my usual go to splash which is Aqua Velva ice blue:


The DE 89 did extremely well. I had forgotten how well these Perma-Sharps are. They're sharp as a Feather blade is but smoother than a Personna lab blue blade. I ended up getting a squeaky clean post shave that resembles an ice rink in just 3 passes. For my next pay day, I'm looking at getting a slant from Maggards as well as a couple of other goodies if I can swing it.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...