Thursday, November 10, 2016

"Play It Again Sam" & The DE 89:

Today's shave was incredible. I went with Through The Fire Fine Craft by Maria Arman and her "Play it again Sam" scented soap which has a ginger, lime, and tobacco scent. To my nose it kindly smells like Ginger Ale with tobacco instead of lemon which is extremely nice. To finish off this shave, I paired it with Walmart branded witch hazel. It stinks some but it's very soothing and the scent doesn't last which is a good thing. This stuff is also good for treating acne as well:


The DE 89 did great, but I believe I got a bad blade because I did 2.5 passes and still have some left over. So I will switching back to my old reliable Perma-Sharp blades. These Polsilvers are great but my beard is pretty tough and it grows fast. Those specific blades worked great for me.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...