Friday, October 14, 2016

A Painful Decision:

Today I had to make a painful decision on this specific soap. I will no longer be using this specific soap due to a mild allergic reaction to the fragrance in the soap. It's a painful decision because it has one of the best scents you will ever smell in a soap. This is not the 1st time that I've had a reaction to it. I've had other issues with this specific soap as well:


This soap is being sent to a friend to try out when it dries out within the next 24 to 48 hours. I really hate that I have to quit using a soap but when your skin has a reaction to it with each use, you have to do what you have to do. This one and her Through The Fire and Tinder scents are the only ones that I can't use without having issues.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...