Saturday, October 15, 2016

Grape Soda & The Hawk:

This morning's shave was great. Catie's Bubbles and their "knee high to a grape" scent is a very intoxicating grape soda scent. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with Aqua Velva classic ice blue aftershave splash which gives a really nice cooling effect:


The hawk did great. This morning's shave made 5 multi pass shaves on this blade and it's still going. No signs of slowing down at all which is awesome. And I'm really looking forward to seeing your reaction to the handle that I plan on getting to use with the hawk which will be awesome. It's a monster and will add some much needed weight to it.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...