Monday, October 10, 2016

WTF Vanilla Tobacco & The 209:

This morning's shave was great. Wet The Face delivers yet another must have soap and this vanilla tobacco is awesome and even easier to lather than the Cuban tobacco is. It's not as sweet as this Cuban tobacco is and it's a bit smoother scent wise. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with Clubman aftershave splash on this chilly morning:


The 209 did great yet again. I'm really loving this 12K edge on it. I didn't quite get a BBS but I still got a pretty close and smooth shave after 3 passes. It's also looking like I'll have to pay the cancer center a visit because it's clear that the receptionist has forgotten to call to set up my appointment in 2 weeks to do some more blood work.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...