Monday, October 31, 2016

Fortitude & The Hawk:

This morning's shave was phenomenal. Soap Commander is an awesome soap and their "Fortitude" scent is amazing. You have an aged hay, aged tobacco and dark rum scent. And paired with my Old Spice aftershave splash (not pictured because I added it the last minute) and I also paired it with Soap Commander's "purpose" which is a sweetened bay rum scent:


The hawk had no problem mowing through my 2 day old beard. Due to the bad shave I got yesterday, about 90% of my beard was left behind and I had another full day's worth of beard growth on top of that. I ended up getting a squeaky clean post shave in just 3 passes.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...