Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Gillette Platinum Final Thoughts:

Well I'm now finished with my longevity test. These Gillette Platinum DE blades are great blades, but I still stand by my original statement. These are a shade below the Polsilver DE blades in both comfort and longevity. 3 multi pass shaves in the DE 89 and only 2 multi pass shaves in the doc. I got 4 in the doc and 5 in the DE 89 out of the Polsilvers:


I won't be buying anymore of these blades unless I get another DE razor which isn't happening. Apart from Vintage straight razors, the only thing I will be getting is a handle for my Hawk single edge razor and I might get another strop here pretty soon. That's if I'm lucky. I've got extra bills this coming month and probably won't be able to buy much.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...