Thursday, October 20, 2016

Blood Work Was Good:

2 weeks ago, I got a call after some blood work was done saying that my LDH levels was elevated and that it could be nothing but it also could have been an aggressive form of cancer. That scared me and the nurse practitioner especially considering my track record. So she ordered more blood work which was done today. Everything is fine. They just called and said that my LDH levels were back to normal and that everything was good:


Things like this scare me especially after having gone through an epic battle with cancer that nearly killed me which I still feel the effects to this day. But to get a phone call no sooner than I get home that everything is fine, was indeed a sweet relief.


I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...