Saturday, October 22, 2016

WTF/TTFFC Mixed soap & The Hawk:

Today's shave was great. I first started out with what was left of my Wet The Face vanilla & tobacco scented soap which is phenomenal. Unfortunately I did not have enough left to build a lather, so I whipped out my Through The Fire Fine Craft mixed soap container to finish my shave and I paired it with good old Clubman which seems to go extremely well with both scents:


Here's the lid to my TTFFC mixed soap container:


The hawk performed extremely well. I now have a squeaky clean post shave feel after 3 passes. I'm blown away by the performance of the hawk and these blades in particular. Another blog post to follow with some more details about this razor and these blades.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...