Thursday, October 20, 2016

Resolution & The Hawk (#6):

Today's shave was excellent. Soap Commander and their "Resolution" scent is simply amazing. You have the fresh Frasier Fir scent combined with the bitterness of the Mistletoe plant and to pull it all together you also have a semi sweet cranberry scent. And to add a little chill to the fresh cut sweet Christmas Tree scent to this shave, I paired it with Aqua Velva ice blue aftershave:


The hawk was very good today and a little fatter than normal because I put my Edwin Jagger DE 89 handle on it before shaving and let me tell you, it made a huge difference in the shave feel while I was shaving. My DE 89 weighs slightly more than the hawk does and the added extra weight helped in the glide department. This was also #6 on this Feather Professional blade which is very impressive to me because normally with a DE blade, I'd be looking at switching out the blade for a second time depending on which DE blade I'm using.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...