Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Volcano & The Hawk:

Today's shave was great. I needed a Tiki Bar fix so I went with their Volcano scented soap which has a semi sweet freshly sliced tropical fruit scent to it. And I paired it with their Walk The Plank aftershave balm which has a coconut, sweet rum and salt water scent:


The hawk done great. I only did 2 passes today but I could have easily done 3 so this will pretty much be a 3 pass razor with the Feather Professional blades. I thought about going with the Super Professional blades, but I've heard those are pretty evil in this razor. I guess there's really only one way to find out. I also want to try the Kai Captain blades as well.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...