Monday, October 3, 2016

Shapton Waterstone Ordered:

I finally got it. I've been debating on what kind of water stones to get for a while now and the ones that really got my attention was the Shapton water stones. They have a glass backed version and a Professional version. I went ahead and bought the Amazon M5 12,000 grit version thanks to a credit line increase on one of my credit cards:


The Norton 8K is not enough to effectively remove my beard anymore. Even if I did 2 or more sessions which is what I'm doing now along with stropping between each one, it's still not enough. So this 12K stone and a .5 pasted strop is more than enough to finish a razor on.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...