Thursday, October 13, 2016

CO. Bigelow & The Hawk:

Today's shave felt really good. C.O. Bigelow and their Menthol & Eucalyptus scent is very refreshing. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with Skin Bracer:


The hawk got fed a little more whiskers today. Yesterday I made only 2 passes and that wasn't enough. Today it took 3 passes and to be honest, I could have made another one to clean up my trouble spots a little more. In terms of longevity, these blades are way better than the DE blades are period. Today was the 3rd shave on this specific blade and there was no sign of the blade slowing down either. More on that in another post.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...