Tuesday, October 25, 2016

WTF York Peppermint Patty & DE 89:

This morning's shave was awesome. Wet The Face soaps are awesome and this York Peppermint Patty scent is perfect. It matches the candy bar exactly. And to add even more chill to this shave I paired it with my usual Aqua Velva ice blue after shave:


Oh it's a lather monster :


All in all the DE 89 done a fantastic job. These blades get even better after the first use. I got a squeaky clean post shave feel that literally resembles an ice rink. I still agree with my 1st statement that these Gillette Platinum blades are a shade below the Polsilvers in terms of comfort and after this morning's shave, I have a feeling that 3 multi pass shaves per blade is all I'm going to get.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...