Sunday, October 16, 2016

Confidence & The 209:

This morning's shave was great. After a nice hot shower, I went with Soap Commander and their "Confidence" soap which has an incredible honey, musk and patchouli scent. And since I don't have the matching balm, I paired it with their unscented Integrity balm:


After using the hawk non stop for about a week, I decide to go with the 209 which did great. But I can definitely tell that it's definitely ready to be taken across a pasted strop. I have some .5 chromium oxide paste coming from Maggard Razors that's scheduled to arrive tomorrow along with some Gillette Platinum blades (Russian version & silver blue packaging).

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...