Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Pumpkin 3.14 & The Doc:

Today's shave was exceptional. I started to shave this morning but my uncle Frank showed up and he went on for a bit but it's fine since we hadn't seen him in a while. So I had to start over and reheat everything up. Phoenix Artisan Accoutrement's Pumpkin 3.14 is an awesome hearty pumpkin pie scent with notes of cinnamon, clove along with some sweet pumpkin. And the aftershave Autumn Factory has a sweet pumpkin custard pie scent with the other elements of fall mixed in. It's as if you just left a fresh baked pumpkin pie by an open window to cool and nice crisp autumn day:


And the doc with a Feather blade was a very welcomed sight today considering that I've been trying various blades in it and I got a 3 pass ice rink type of shave which is always awesome. Yesterday I also ordered a sample pack from Don Youngner's Wet The Face online store and I really can't wait to try those soaps. I'll know more when they arrive. I have several mail calls coming and the majority of them are scheduled to arrive this Friday & Saturday.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...