Saturday, August 5, 2017

Fougere' Santal & The Proglide:

This morning's shave was great. After a nice hot shower, I grabbed my New York Shaving Company 24 mm silver tipped badger brush and I went with Reef Point Soaps and their fantastic Fougere' Santal scent. The scent is a fourgere' mixed with notes of Geranium, Jasmine and Ylang Ylang over a base of oakmoss, sandalwood and patchouli. And to finish off this shave, I went a nice healthy dose of TN Dickinson's witch hazel followed by a nice health dose of Brut:


The Proglide was extremely good. They've went to a more comfortable edge on these blades which is a good thing. I got another "ice rink" post shave feel in 2 passes and one touch up spot. So I'm impressed with these Proglide cartridges now. In the past they use to be awful.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...