Thursday, August 3, 2017

New Razor Coming:

Well I pulled the trigger on a brand new cartridge razor today. It's been around a really long time but it will be fun and very cool. I could have gotten the original but it would be almost September before I would have seen it because the original is shipped from India. I bought the Colonel Ichabod Conk version of a Gillette Trac 2 today. I got it for a shade less than $20 U.S. Dollars shipped :


What I remember about the original was the fact that it was very light in weight as opposed to this version which people really loved about it in the reviews. Now this will be a trip down memory lane for those who were teenagers in the late 60's & early 70's.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...