Monday, August 7, 2017

Mail Call!

Today's mail call is from Amazon and it's awesome. My Colonel Conk Gillette Trac 2 razor has arrived. I'll do a detailed piece on this later:


It did come with 1 Trac 2 cartridge which puts my total to 20 cartridges in all. The weight on this thing is excellent. Anyone that knows me will tell you that I like heavy razors:


I suspected that it was made in China but this time it's Taiwan:


Amazon doesn't always win awards for their packaging but I'm cool with it because it's 1 day early which is always a good thing:


I'm very pleased with this mail call and couldn't be happier. I also found some Personna blades for this beast that are as cheap if not cheaper than DE blades which is really cool. 100 Trac 2 carts for $14 dollars plus shipping on Amazon. At least I think that's where I saw it.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...