Friday, August 4, 2017

Influence & The Proshield:

Today's shave was pretty good, more on that in a moment. For today's brush, I went my RazoRock Plissoft 24 mm synthetic which reminds me of an ultra soft pillow. And for today's soap, I went with Soap Commander and their very rich and smooth Influence scent. The scent of this soap is fresh cherry, premium pipe tobacco and a full bodied black tea. And to finish off this shave, I went with the matching aftershave balm which adds a little hint of menthol to the already incredible post shave feel. Think of putting the icing on the cake:


The Proshield was good but not great. This is also the last time I will be using this specific handle as well. The "Dyson Ball" handle is making stropping very difficult. And I believe that I've reach the end with this specific Proshield cartridge as well so it will be replaced as soon as I get a new handle. I've got my work cut out for me in terms of the Gillette Track 2 that I have coming. Personna makes cartridges for the Atra, Twin 2 and Track 2 razors. 100 cartridges for $14 dollars + shipping.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...