Monday, August 7, 2017

Optimism & The Proglide:

Today's shave was perfect. For today's brush, I went with my RazoRock Plissoft 24 mm Synthetic. I also needed a Soap Commander fix so I grabbed "optimism" which has a phenomenal pear, plum and bergamot scent. And to finish off this shave, I went with the matching aftershave balm:


The Gillette Fusion Proglide did great. I got a squeaky clean post shave feel in just 2.5 passes which is just about normal for me. I'm truly impressed with these Proglides. In the past they use to be nothing short of awful. Now they're extremely good. They're not quite as good as their new Proshield blades are but they're pretty close in terms of comfort.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...