Friday, August 11, 2017

Proraso Green & The Gillette Fusion:

This morning's shave was great. For today's brush, I went my Omega 10049 Professional Boar brush which builds one of the best lathers you will ever see once it gets broken in and use extra water when building a lather. I also got to craving Proraso green this morning so I grabbed it and man oh man it was very satisfying and then some. And to finish off this shave, I went with a nice healthy dose of Osage Rub. I didn't need the witch hazel this morning plus I had forgotten it:


The Gillette Fusion was great this morning. I ended up getting another "ice hockey rink" post shave feel after 3 passes. That's what I'm going call the Proglide razor from now on, the Fusion and I'm going to call the Proshield just the shield so people will know the difference. A new strop is also needed. I believe I'm going to go with the one you can find at my friend, Keith V. Johnson's website Tomo Nagura over on Etsy. I'm going for the vintage fire hose strop.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...