Sunday, August 27, 2017

Proraso Green & The Shield:

Today's shave was phenomenal. After a nice, hot & relaxing shower, I went with a modern day classic, Proraso green. The scent is Menthol & Eucalyptus and it's awesome. And to finish off the already epic post shave feel, I paired it with Osage Rub which was literally like the icing on the cake. Wow what a shave:


And of course no shave would be complete without a fresh brewed cup of Dunkin Donuts Original Blend black coffee. Rinse the filter before you add your coffee and boiling water is the best for pour over brewing in my humble opinion. You can smell it through out the house:


The Gillette Shield was perfect and has become my top razor. Every shave with it has been nothing short of phenomenal and I also get no stinging and/or burning from any of my aftershave products including my alum block which is a good thing. I'm also looking at getting into Retro Gaming and have been looking really hard at doing a Retropie build.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...